Wheaton Urban District Advisory Committee (WUDAC) Meeting
PAST DATES AND TIMES
- Tuesday, Jul 11, 2017 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, Jun 13, 2017 6:30 pm
- Monday, May 8, 2017 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, Apr 11, 2017 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, Mar 14, 2017 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, Feb 14, 2017 6:30 pm
The Wheaton Urban District Advisory Committee (WUDAC) is an 11-member Committee appointed by the County Executive and confirmed by the County Council whose mission is to advise the County on all issues affecting the Wheaton Urban District. Members represent businesses, the Chamber of Commerce, residents, and the Mid-County Citizens Advisory Board (MCCAB).
*If Montgomery County Public Schools close early, or if afternoon or evening activities are cancelled, WUDAC meetings are cancelled; or if schools are closed all day, WUDAC meeting will be cancelled.