Wheaton Arts Parade Gallery
Category: A&E Venues
11160 Veirs Mill Road
Wheaton, MD 20902-1094
Thanks to Westfield Wheaton, there is an art gallery in Wheaton, exhibiting and selling original artwork by more than 24 local artists. The Wheaton Arts Parade Gallery is on the lower level of the Westfield Wheaton shopping center at Entrance 11. Ninety percent of all sales revenue go directly to our artists. In exchange, they volunteer to manage the gallery. We recently moved across the corridor to a larger space and reopened on November 6 after renovations.
The WAP Gallery's mission is to showcase artists from Montgomery County, MD and Wheaton's potential as an arts destination. It also supports the WAP mission to bring the community together with art. The gallery is part of a year-long effort to inspire artists and residents to celebrate art and our community at the annual Wheaton Arts Parade & Festival that takes place every September.
Wheaton Arts Parade is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. WAP activities are supported by grants from the Arts & Humanities Council of Montgomery County, the Maryland State Arts Council, our local businesses, local arts organizations, and our county government.
- Panda Express11160 Veirs Mill Rd (adjacent)
- Bourbon Street Cafe 11160 Veirs Mill Rd (182 feet SE)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill11160 Veirs Mill Rd (232 feet NE)
- Two Hands Seoul Fresh Corn Dogs11160 (235 feet NE)
Nearby Shopping & Services
- Choice Wine & Beer11160 Veirs Mill Rd (adjacent)
- SCENT A ROMA II11160 Veirs Mill Rd (adjacent)
- SCENT AROMA II11160 Veirs Mill Rd (adjacent)
- Sprint by Archtelecom11160 Veirs Mill Rd (adjacent)
- Metro Parking Garage Reedie Dr & Veirs Mill Rd (856 feet NE)
- Public Parking Lot 13 (Wheaton Market Place)11219 Grandview Ave (0.3 miles NE)
- Wheaton Marketplace Garage11219 Grandview Avenue (0.3 miles NE)
- Public Parking Lot 34 (Ennalls Lot) 2510 Ennalls Ave (0.3 miles NE)