Taste of Wheaton
PAST DATES AND TIMES
- Sunday, Jun 7, 2015 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Taste of Wheaton highlights the deliciously diverse restaurants in downtown Wheaton. The 20th annual event will take place on Sunday, June 7, from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm in the Wheaton Triangle at the corner of Grandview Avenue and Reedie Drive in downtown Wheaton (one block north of the Wheaton Metro station).
Download the program here.
Taste of Wheaton highlights include:
- Food samples from some of downtown Wheaton’s best restaurants at prices ranging from $1 to $5 per “taste".
- Cooking demonstrations sponsored by Yelp featuring local chefs
- Food and wine pairing/tastings featuring Kantutas Restaurant, Max's Kosher Deli, Mi La Cay, Full Key and Los Cobanos*
- Craft beer garden*
- Live music (Natty Beaux 11:30 am, Chopteeth Afro Funk Big Band 1:00 pm, 8 Ohms Band 2:30 pm, Flex Mathews 4:00pm)
- Kids' rides
- Face painting, balloon sculptures and caricature
Moby Dick Sushi
The Limerick Pub
Little Caesars Pizza
Lumpia, Pansit ATBP Filipino Restaurant
Hollywood East Cafe
Filippo's Italian Specialties
Ana G. Mendez Culinary School
Yummy in My Tummy Homemade Ice Cream
Thai Taste by Kob
*Tickets must be purchased for this event activity. 100% of the proceeds to benefit the Mid-County United Ministries (MUM). Must be at least 21 years old and show ID to purchase alcohol.