Taste of Wheaton 2017
PAST DATES AND TIMES
- Sunday, Jun 4, 2017 11am - 5pm
Taste of Wheaton highlights the deliciously diverse restaurants in downtown Wheaton. The 22nd annual event will take place on Sunday, June 4, from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm in the Wheaton Triangle at the corner of Grandview Avenue and Reedie Drive in downtown Wheaton (one block north of the Wheaton Metro station).
Download event program here
Taste of Wheaton highlights include:
- Food samples from some of downtown Wheaton’s best restaurants at prices ranging from $1 to $5 per “taste".
- Beer & wine garden featuring wines from around the world*
- Live music and dance performances
- Kids' rides
- Face painting, balloon sculptures and caricature drawings
Participating restaurants include:
Moby Dick Sushi
Bar Louie Wheaton
Green Plate Catering
Methi Indian Restaurant
Filippo's Italian Specialties
Hollywood East Cafe
Yummy In My Tummy
Lumpia, Pansit, ATBP
*Beer & wine garden tickets must be purchased for this event activity and are available on the day of the event only. Must be at least 21 years old and show ID to purchase alcohol.